KYC mandatory for all directors by 31st August 2018
KYC to be done of all the directors of all companies annually through a new e-form DIR-3 KYC that will be notified shortly.
Who is required to file the e-form DIR-3 KYC? –
- Every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018;
- Whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status;
- Mandatory for Disqualified Directors
Which Documents required for filing form?
- DSC of Director to be registered;
- Self attested PAN;
- Self attested Aadhar with Mobile Number updated with UIDAI;
- Self attested Electricity bill, Mobile bill;
- Latest Passport size photo
- Personal Contact Number (to be verified using OTP);
- Personal e-mail id (to be verified using OTP)
How to file the e-form DIR-3 KYC?
- Form will be filed using DSC of the director;
- It has to be certified by a practicing CA, CS or CMA
When to file the e-form DIR-3?
|FY 2018-19||Next Financial Years|
|Due Date of Filing||31st August 2018||By 30th April of the FY|
What are the implications of not filing e-form DIR-3 KYC?
- System will mark the status of all the approved DINs as ‘Deactivated’ for not filing of form DIR-3 KYC;
- If form is filed after the due date 31st August 2018, a fee will be payable to meet such obligation